Working in and around confined space and hazardous areas
Esher Scaffolding’s workforce are trained and qualified to enter Confined Spaces and Hazardous Areas
We currently have trained & qualified CS2 personnel that operate as a 3-man rescue team. Whether its to safeguard Esher Scaffolding’s CS1 operatives and/or a client’s operatives entering a confined space or hazardous area.
- Check risk assessments; produce a safe system of work and a rescue plan.
- Carry out an inspection of the confined space immediately before any work starts
- Check the suitability of all tools and equipment to be used in the space
- Ensure all persons entering the space are trained and qualified to do so
- Monitor and assist with the access/egress of all persons entering/leaving the space
- Constantly monitor the atmospheric conditions and advise on additional requirements
- Carry out a rescue, in accordance with the rescue plan, should the need arise
- An in-depth understanding of the requirements of the law & associated legislation
- Our operatives use the appropriate Confined Space Equipment and practical assessments covering access, egress and safe working practices in Confined Spaces and Hazardous areas.